- Air purifier with 3-stage HEPA13 filter, filters 99.9% of all particles larger than 0.3µm from the room air (fine dust, pollen, allergens, aerosols with viruses and bacteria, animal hair, fungal spores, etc.), also reduces odours through activated carbon .
- Cleaning capacity CADR 300 m³ per hour (Clean Air Delivery Rate), recommended for rooms with an area of 20 to 45 sqm, TüV/GS approved .
- A sensor monitors the air and displays the quality in colour (light display can be switched off), a sensor-controlled automatic mode regulates the speed depending on the air quality .
- Ideal for office and home, also suitable for bedrooms, special silent mode for quiet operation, switch-off timer 2-8 hours, filter change indicator, integrated night light .
- Quiet DC motor with 5 speeds, quiet operating noise 27 to 55 dB, low power consumption maximum 29 W in turbo mode, otherwise typically 8 W
The air purifier filters 99.9% of particles larger than 0.3 µm from the room air via the HEPA13 filter. HEPA is the abbreviation for High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filter. This removes fine dust particles, mould spores, pollen, aerosols, bacteria, viruses and allergens from house dust mites from the room air. At the highest performance level, a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 300 m³ per hour is achieved. This makes the unit ideal for a room size of 20 to 45 m². The entire room air is then filtered up to 6 times per hour. The air purifier must not be operated in harsh industrial environments, construction sites and workshops.
Inside the air purifier is an air quality sensor. The air quality is indicated by a different light colour (this indication can be switched off). The light colour changes depending on the detected air quality: red (dirty), orange (bad), green (good) and blue (very good). In automatic mode, the speed of the fan changes according to the air quality. This way, the fan works as quietly and energy-efficiently as it makes sense. Alternatively, you can make all settings manually and use the timer. After an adjustable time of 2 to 8 hours, the air purifier then switches off.
The 3-stage filter (consisting of pre-filter, HEPA13 filter and activated carbon filter) can be easily replaced if it becomes too dirty. A replacement filter is available under item number FLF00199. An LED indicator shows when the filter needs to be changed. Under typical conditions of use, this should be after about 6 months. If you have switched off the unit but still do not want to do without lighting, you can activate the night light mode. The night light is adjustable in 2 brightness levels and in orange or white light colour. The quiet DC motor has 5 power levels. The operating noise is 27 dB to 55 dB, depending on the setting. In idle mode, the air purifier is very quiet and can also be operated in the bedroom. Dimensions: Height 44 cm, diameter 25 cm
A sensor measures the air quality and regulates the speed of the fan. The air quality is indicated by coloured light (red-orange-green-blue). This light display can be switched off.
- For controlling the fan speed
- Reduces energy consumption
- Optimum cleaning performance
- Sensible noise reduction
- Optical function indicator