- Allows the connection of 4 devices with HDMI output to a TV or projector, plus the feed of an analogue or digital sound source .
- Audio extraction via optical digital output SPDIF Toslink and analogue output RCA stereo with EDID control (forces 2.0/ 5.1 sound or bypass)
- Supports HDMI 2.0 max. 18 Gbps, Ultra-HD/ 4K with HDR, ARC (Audio Return Channel), HDMI-CEC control and HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Range with HDMI cable 24AWG: 1080p approx. 20m, 4k@30Hz approx. 10m, 4k@60Hz with HDR approx. 3m
- Rugged metal housing with buttons for control, additional remote control
This HDMI switch allows you to connect 4 devices with HDMI output to one TV or projector. The audio signal is also available at the optical digital output SPDIF (Toslink in stereo or 5.1) and analogue output (Cinch, stereo). The selection of the signal source and the audio format is done via operating keys on the front panel or via remote control. The EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) for the sound format can be set. This means that it does not depend on the capabilities of the TV set which sound format is output. You can use it, for example, to force 5.1 sound on the SPDIF output, even if the TV only supports stereo. You can choose between 2.0, 5.1 or Auto (bypass) sound format. 7.1 sound formats such as Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True-HD (Dolby Atmos) and DTS-HD Master Audio can only be output via HDMI.
The Audio Return Channel (ARC) is supported. If switched on, the sound of the TV is thus available at the digital audio output (not at Cinch analogue). Control of the device connected to input 1 is possible by means of HDMI-CEC. When using HDMI-ARC (digital audio), volume control with the TV remote control is only possible by means of HDMI-CEC, i.e. only for the device on HDMI input 1..
The HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 copy protection is supported. This switch can handle resolutions up to UHD 4Kx2K 2160p YUV 4:4:4 @ 60 Hz (max. 18 Gbps). HDR formats are supported. Other audio devices such as tablet or media player can be connected via the Toslink input and the 3.5 mm jack. These audio inputs are routed to the HDMI output for playback via the TV or sound systems connected there (not to the audio outputs of the switch).
- Maximum cable length to TV: 1080p < 20m, 4k@30Hz < 10m, 4k@60Hz with HDR < 3m.
- 3D is not supported
- No output of ARC via Cinch analogue (only via Toslink),
- No loop through / no output of audio inputs to audio outputs (only to HDMI out)
- Power is supplied via the included plug-in power supply.
- The remote control contains a CR2025 battery.
Scope of delivery: HDMI switch, power supply unit, infrared remote control, battery, mounting bracket, rubber feet