- Bluetooth headphones over-ear for wireless connection with smartphone, TV, computer, with built-in microphone for making calls
- Optimal for TV: Supports aptX low latency codec for audio transmission without much delay, allows lip-sync sound when watching TV, video or playing games
- CSR 8670 chipset with Bluetooth 4.1: energy-saving (10-15 hours operating time, 180 hours standby), long range, automatic connection
- High wearing comfort due to ergonomic and adjustable fit, can be folded and safely transported in the included hard case
- Easy to use, German-language instructions and service
- Can also be operated switched off by cable, simple operation via 3 buttons
At last there is an optimal Bluetooth headphone for TV and video! These headphones are comfortable to wear and have been optimised for time-critical applications. The so-called latency, i.e. the delay time during sound transmission, has been significantly minimised here. Therefore, the headphone sound is lip-synchronous when watching TV. Gamers enjoy the acoustic feedback of their actions when playing video games. And even musicians can use the headphones (e.g. for a keyboard) because the transmission is almost in real time. This is made possible by aptX Low Latency technology, an extension of conventional Bluetooth sound transmission. The transmission rate and audio quality is thus significantly better. Speech is perceived more clearly, music less compressed.
The FeinSound 1 headphones also make sense when paired with a smartphone or tablet: the hidden microphone allows you to make phone calls and even use voice dialling. The headphones use Bluetooth version 4.1, thus saving energy while increasing the spatial range.
The powerful battery lasts for up to 15 hours of battery life. If this is not enough or you want to connect a device without Bluetooth, you can connect the FeinSound 1 via the supplied 3.5 mm jack cable and operate them (switched off) like conventional headphones.
For transport, you can fold the headphones and store them in the included, padded hard case.
Important: For improved sound quality, the audio source must also support the respective standard (aptX or aptX LL), otherwise it remains the standard. While aptX provides better sound quality, aptX Low Latency additionally reduces latency.
Scope of delivery: Headphones, hard-shell case, audio cable 3.5 mm, USB charging cable, mesh bag for accessories, operating instructions