- 32 GB storage drive with USB 3.1 interface (compatible with USB 2.0/3.0) for secure transport of files, photos, video, music, etc.
- Management of 10 fingerprints / users (user or administrator), first setup required under Windows, then access via Win, Mac, Linux possible
- Data transfer rate 100 MB/s read, 40 MB/s write, share of public and secured partition freely adjustable
- Solid stick made of metal 68 x 21 x 8.5 mm, insensitive to magnetic influences, LED function display
- 256-bit AES encryption with convenient fingerprint unlocking, for DSGVO-compliant storage of personal data (password as backup)
This USB memory stick offers secure storage and protected file transport - ideal for all personal data and compliant with the Basic Data Protection Regulation DSGVO. The physical storage on the stick is divided into 2 parts called partitions. There is the public public partition, which can be accessed by any user. And there is the secure partition, which can only be accessed by registered users. The secure partition is invisible to non-registered users. It is unlocked with the help of the fingerprint. You can change the size ratio between the public and the secure partition. A separate small part is used for the setup software, which is recognised by a Windows computer as a CD drive..
Ten different fingerprints or users can be managed. After the initial setup on a Windows PC, the two partitions can also be accessed on Mac or Linux computers. Fingerprints themselves are not stored, only a hash value created from them.
(Note: Simultaneous use of the fingerprint reader for a Windows login or similar is not possible.)
Scope of delivery:
Memory stick, instructions and set-up software saved on stick