- Fibre optic hybrid HDMI cable for lossless transmission of Ultra-HD signals up to 4K 60Hz HDR over long distances, max. 18 Gbit/s
- Fits all common devices with HDMI jack, no separate power supply necessary, power supply from HDMI source (source, media player), please note connector labelling, current consumption < 0.25 A
- Also supports HDCP 2.2, HDMI-CEC control and HDMI-ARC Audio Return Channel as well as eARC
- Only 5 mm outer diameter, bendable cable (minimum bend radius 45 mm), solid metal connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Compatible with all HDMI 2.0b audio and video formats, explicitly supports 3D, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, DTS-HD, no additional latency
With this fibre-optic hybrid HDMI cable, loss-free transmission over a long distance is no longer a problem. Even Ultra HD signals with HDR or Dolby Vision are transmitted. This active optical HDMI cable does not require a separate power supply. It is powered by the HDMI source. Therefore, pay attention to the connector labelling: Source (= source, i.e. media player, console) and Display (TV, projector). HDMI CEC and ARC / EARC (Audio Return Channel) are also supported. The cable has a diameter of 5 mm and is easy to lay. The solid metal connectors with gold-plated contacts have a cross-section of 18.5 x 8.4 mm.