- Fibre optic hybrid HDMI cable for lossless transmission of Ultra-HD signals up to 8K 60Hz and 4K 120Hz over long distances, max. 48 Gbit/s
- Fits all common devices with HDMI socket, no separate power supply necessary, power supply from HDMI source (source, media player), please note connector labelling, current consumption < 0.25 A
- Also supports HDCP 2.3, HDMI-CEC control and HDMI-ARC Audio Return Channel as well as eARC
- Only 4.5 mm outer diameter, bendable cable (minimum bend radius 45 mm), solid metal connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Compatible with all HDMI 2.1 audio and video formats, explicitly supports 3D, VRR, ALLM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, HDR, DTS-HD, no additional latency
With this fibre-optic hybrid HDMI cable, loss-free transmission over a long distance is no longer a problem. Even Ultra HD signals with HDR or Dolby Vision as well as 8K are transmitted. Maximum data rate 48 Gbps, future-proof for all HDMI 2.1 devices. This active optical HDMI cable does not require a separate power supply. It is powered by the HDMI source. Therefore, please note the connector labelling: Source (= source, i.e. media player, game console) and Display (TV, projector). HDMI CEC and ARC / EARC (Audio Return Channel) are also supported. The cable has a diameter of 4.5 mm and is easy to lay. The solid metal connectors with gold-plated contacts have a cross-section of 20 x 10 mm.
Delivery on plastic reel