- Distributes one HDMI signal to 2 HDMI end devices such as TV, projector, monitor or AV receiver
- Ultra-HD capable and downward compatible to low resolutions on input and output, supports 4K 60Hz YUV 4:4:4/ RGB as well as HDR10, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HLG, all sound formats, HDCP 2.2
- Automatic scaler for displaying 4K content on a Full HD device, scales 2160p to 1080p - so ideal even for mixed operation of UHD TV and Full HD display
- Integrated HDMI connection cable for HDMI source (pigtail, length 60 cm), 2 HDMI sockets for connection to end devices, supports HDMI CEC between HDMI out 1 and HDMI source
- No power supply required, powered by HDMI source or USB cable (adapter cable supplied), power consumption < 2 W
- ARC is not supported, no EDID management, no "extended desktop" for computer - 2 connected monitors show the same picture (mirroring)
With this HDMI splitter you connect 2 HDMI end devices to one source. The HDMI splitter distributes an Ultra-HD HDMI signal (4K) to 2 HDMI devices such as a TV, monitor, beamer or AV receiver. With the so-called "pigtail" - a permanently attached HDMI cable - you connect the VSP01204 splitter directly to the HDMI output of the source. You make the connection to the two displays with 2 standard HDMI cables. The HDMI source also provides the power supply via HDMI, so in most cases you do not need another power supply. If your device does not provide enough power, insert the supplied adapter cable and use a free USB socket or a USB power supply for power.
The HDMI source automatically provides a signal compatible for both displays. Special feature: The HDMI splitter has an integrated scaler. If a 4K signal is present and both a 4K TV and a Full HD display are connected, the splitter delivers a downscaled picture in 1080p on the Full HD display. There is still Ultra HD at the other output. The refresh rate is not changed, 4K@60Hz becomes 1080p@60Hz. This has the great advantage that you can enjoy Ultra HD on the TV, for example, even if the second device can only do Full HD. Communication with HDMI CEC is still possible between the TV on HDMI out 1 and the HDMI source. ARC Audio Return Channel is NOT supported.
Recommended cable length with standard HDMI cable 26AWG: at 1080p maximum 10 m, at 4K maximum 5 m.
Scope of delivery: HDMI splitter with fixed HDMI connection cable, USB adapter cable for optional power supply