- 4x2 HDMI switch with 4 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, allows connection of up to 4 HDMI sources to the TV with automatic switching of inputs (auto-switching can be switched off), as well as HDMI output for a sound system .
- With HDMI audio port and audio extractor, delivers HD audio via HDMI for an AV receiver or soundbar, e.g. Dolby Atmos/ DTS-HD sound format; or delivers analogue stereo audio to headphones/ powered speakers; or delivers digital 2.0/5.1 audio via SPDIF
- Supports HDMI 2.0B with 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 Ultra-HD 2160p as well as HDR10, HLG-HDR and Dolby Vision, backwards compatible with low resolutions
- Manual switching of audio EDID via Audio Mode switch
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) for output of TV sound via digital output (no output of ARC via analogue output or via HDMI)
This HDMI switch allows you to connect up to 4 HDMI sources to one TV HDMI input. In addition, it delivers the audio signal via HDMI for an AV receiver or soundbar, e.g. in Dolby Atmos or DTS-HD sound format. Alternatively, analogue stereo sound can be transmitted to headphones or active speakers. Or digital 2.0/5.1 sound via SPDIF Toslink.
The switch supports HDMI 2.0b with 4K@60Hz Ultra-HD as well as HDR10, HLG-HDR and Dolby Vision. It is backwards compatible with low resolutions. The Audio EDID can be changed manually via Audio Mode switch. The Audio Mode switch allows you to set the audio format that the HDMI source provides - if the audio track is available. Note that the same sound format applies to all outputs. Very few televisions can process 7.1 sound and then remain mute. With HD audio, no output is possible via SPDIF or analogue.
Note: The sound system must have a real HDMI input for operation. Operation with HDMI-ARC is not possible. Not suitable for Sonos or Bose Soundbar.