- Distributes an HDMI signal in a cable network to many televisions or receivers, supports full HD quality with 1080p up to 60 Hz, high-quality MPEG-4 AVC H.264 video coding
- Output signal DVB-C or DVB-T2 100–950 MHz, output level 100 dBµV (can be reduced by 30 dB), loop-through connection for antenna signal or other modulators
- For feeding cameras, DVD players, receivers, computers or media boxes, receivable with modern televisions as a TV program
- Professional setting options for LCN, SID, PID etc., convenient setting of all values via color LCD display, signal quality MER typ. 40 dB for DVB-C and 35 dB for DVB-T
- High-quality aluminum housing including power supply unit for continuous operation, also ideal for digital signage information channel for hotels, theaters, retirement homes, clinics, schools
This device is used to feed audio-video signals into a coaxial cable network. To do this, feed in a signal via the HDMI connection, e.g. from a camera, streaming box, decoder, PC, satellite receiver. The VHQ00101 generates a DVB-C or DVB-T television channel from this, which most modern televisions can receive like a TV program. And that in full HD picture quality and with digital sound! You can use the same cable for distribution that is used to distribute satellite signals, DVB-T or cable TV. The output channel and the program name can be freely selected. You can make signals from surveillance cameras, media players or computers available over long distances and for an unlimited number of televisions. The HDMI signal is HF-modulated by the VHQ00101 and can be set in detail. You can choose whether the output is in DVB-C and DVB-T at 1080i or 1080p. MPEG1 Layer II, AAC or AC3 stereo can be selected as the sound format. Professional settings for NIDs, SID, PIDs etc. can also be made. A signal input is available for smuggling into the cable network. If necessary, you can use this to operate additional VHQ00101s and thus feed in several channels. After a search on the television or receiver, you will receive the additional "program".
Notes on operation:
- If you are feeding in signals from a cable network operator or DVB-T at the same time, please make sure that the settings do not contradict each other. In particular, choose a free output channel!
- If you test the modulator directly on a television set, please lower the output level by 30 dB. Otherwise the receiver can override.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound cannot be processed
- Supports 480i, 576i / p, 720i / p, 1080 i / p video input (max. 60 FPS)
- Input audio format PCM Stereo
- Output frequency 100 to 950 MHz
- Output level 70 to 100 dBµV (adjustable)
- MER DVB-C typ. 40 dB, DVB-T typ. 30 dB
- Through loss 5 dB
- Encoding MPEG-4 AVC H.264
- Supported bit rate 1-25 Mbit / s
A nice little piece of technology. Before you start setting up, you should first check the Internet to see what each parameter means and what it is good for. After unpacking and connecting, the device was set up in about 10 minutes. But before that you should look for a free transponder channel. Should I ever need something like this again, I would be happy to buy the VHQ00101 again.
Have 8 of them installed at the customer. Excellent quality and excellent performance. Will definitely buy again!