- Active DVB-T 2 indoor antenna for clamp mounting on the TV, wall mounting or stand-up
- Receives HDTV digital television and DAB+ digital radio
- Unobtrusive mounting on common TVs, for frames with 0 to 10 cm depth
- Built-in 28 dB amplifier with less than 5 dB noise figure
- With LTE filter against interference from the mobile network
- Frequency range VHF (also suitable for DAB+ digital radio) and UHF for DVB-T2 HD digital TV
The active DVB-T indoor antenna is very easy and inconspicuous to mount. It is simply clamped onto the top of the TV frame. If necessary, it can be easily removed again. Alternatively, it can be wall-mounted or set up on its own. The antenna fits on standard TV sets with a frame depth of 0 to 10 cm. The built-in 28 dB amplifier has less than 5 dB noise figure and ensures a high signal level up to a maximum of 100 dBµV. The integrated LTE filter works against interference from the mobile phone network. The antenna is ideally suited for digital television and DAB+ digital radio. Power is supplied either via any USB socket, the supplied mains adapter or a remote feed from the TV.
- Frequency range 174-230 MHz and 470-790 MHz
- Current consumption 50 mA at 5V
- Cable length: approx 3.2 m
- Dimensions: 38 x 2 x 6, 5 cm.
- DVB-T antenna
- Coax connection cable 3.2 m with crossover, coax plug connection .
- Clamp attachment
- Power supply
- USB connection cable
- Screws and dowels for wall mounting