- Allows distribution of one HDMI source to 4 displays (monitor, TV, projector) or AV receiver, automatic downscaler for Full HD displays with UHD source (2160p to 1080p)
- EDID control to use devices with different picture & sound capabilities (Copy, 4K fix, Mix mode) - You get the optimal AV format when the best display is connected to HDMI Out 1 and in Copy mode
- Supports HDMI 2.0 max. 18 Gbit/s, all resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz YUV 4:4:4 Ultra-HD 4K with HDR (HDR10, Dolby Vision) and HDCP 2. 2 copy protection
- Supports, among others, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD (incl. Atmos), Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, LPCM 5.1/7.1, stereo
- HDMI-CEC pass to HDMI out 1(HDMI-ARC is not supported)
- Integrated signal amplification for a range of max. 10 m with standard HDMI cable 24AWG
This 1×4 HDMI splitter delivers the audio-video signal of one source (e.g. Blu-ray player, games console, satellite receiver, streaming box) to 4 HDMI end devices at the same time. You can therefore connect your TV set, monitor, video grabber and a video projector at the same time and even use them in parallel. No switching is necessary, the splitter distributes the output signal to all HDMI devices. Video resolutions up to 4K - also called Ultra-HD or UHD - are supported. The maximum data rate is 18 Gbps.
By means of EDID, the connected devices communicate about their capabilities (including supported picture resolution & sound format). If you operate 2 devices with different resolutions, the smallest jointly supported mode is normally selected. But with the EDID switch, you can set the mode manually.
Copy: The output is optimal for the display on output 4. Exactly the same format is available on output 1-3, unless display 4 and the HDMI source use 4K, but another display only supports Full HD. Then the video signal is scaled to 1080p. (Display 4 will still receive 4k).
Mixed: Delivers the best possible format that is compatible with all end devices. The HDMI sink with fewer supported formats therefore limits the output,.
Auto: Signals support for 4K 60Hz stereo.
HDR and Dolby Vision are supported in Copy-EDID and Mixed-EDID mode. HDMI-CEC is not supported. Robust metal housing with external power supply (USB connection).
Scope of delivery: HDMI splitter, power supply unit, instructions
On my PS4 Pro I used a LIGAWO HDMI splitter with which I could output the picture on my screen, my TV and my Elgato. However, when I bought a new 4K HDR screen with 60Hz, I faced the problem that all other devices only support 1080p. Thanks to the VSP01401, I don't have to constantly switch plugs and can display the image on all devices at the same time in the respective maximum resolution. With my initial difficulties (the 4K monitor has to be connected to HDMI 4), the hotline helped me within a few minutes.
Works as described. I connected a 4K TV and three HD monitors (distributed in several rooms in the house) I simply set the splitter to Auto and everything worked immediately. The TV has a top 4K picture and the monotors are top HD.
I've tried HDMI distributors several times but this is the only one that distributes the signal to all rooms over longer distances!
Very good splitter, metal housing, good workmanship, no picture and sound losses. Top distributor, fast and punctual delivery. Gladly again.
Unpacked, connected, switched on - works.
No more HDMI replugging (TV only has 2 inputs),
no switching on the amplifier (everything now runs via Aux,
whereby some cinch cables were also optimized away).
In addition: Less than 48 hours from order to delivery.
Thanks very much!