- For switching between 4 HDMI sources on 2 x TV, projector, monitor - true matrix switch with free assignment of inputs and outputs, switching via automatic (can be switched off), buttons or via infrared remote control
- With HDMI Audio Extractor for sound output via SPDIF Toslink at the optical digital output (Dolby Digital/ DTS 5.1 or 2. 0) or analogue stereo, supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) for output of TV sound
- Switchable scaler to reduce 4K to 1080p, for output of Ultra HD content on a Full HD TV - ideal for mixed operation with a 4K TV
- EDID management with 3 modes: copy function from display A, automatic or 4K 5.1Stereo Fix, supports 4K 60Hz YUV 4: 4: 4/ RGB and HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG as well as all sound formats including Dolby Atmos
Supports HDMI CEC on input 1, for connecting Fire TV 4K, Apple TV 4K, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Sky Q, Blu-ray player, gaming PC etc
This HDMI Matrix Switch switches 4 HDMI sources to 2 HDMI sinks (TV, projector, monitor, AV receiver). You can freely assign the signals and, for example, play a film on 2 TVs at the same time. If the HDMI source provides an Ultra HD signal but one of the TVs only supports Full HD, you can switch on the scaler. The scaler downscales the resolution, a 2160p signal then becomes 1080p. Other picture and sound information is not changed. The HDMI Matrix Switch can therefore be ideally used in mixed operation with an Ultra HD device and a Full HD device. All common HDMI sources such as Fire TV Stick 4K, Sky Q, Playstation 4 pro, Xbox One X, Apple TV 4K and Blu-ray players can be operated. If you want to control one of the HDMI source devices via the TV remote control using HDMI CEC, connect it to HDMI input 1. Here the Matrix Switch supports CEC communication. If you have connected two TV sets, please switch off CEC on one TV set to prevent interference. With CEC, only one TV set is generally provided for. In addition, the HDMI Matrix Switch has an Audio Extractor. This allows the sound to be reproduced via a sound system. You connect the sound system either digitally via SPDIF Toslink or analogue via 3.5 mm jack. Via Toslink, the switch delivers a digital stereo signal or 5.1 sound (Dolby Digital, DTS). Please note: The transmission of HD sound formats such as DD+, Dolby TrueHD (Dolby Atmos) or DTS-HD is generally only possible via HDMI, not at the SPDIF output. In order to hear something at the analogue audio output, the source must provide stereo. Digital sound cannot be output here. You can switch on ARC (Audio Return Channel) and thus send the sound from the TV to the sound system. This is useful if you use the internal TV tuner or a Smart TV app. You select which sound you want to hear via remote control or directly on the switch. If you switch on ARC, the analogue audio output remains muted. This is because ARC is always digital, even with stereo sound. Please note that digital sound has no volume information. Therefore, you must turn the volume up or down on the sound system. You can select the ARC sound from Display A or B.
- Recommended HDMI cable length for 4K: inputs < 5 m, outputs < 3 m (with standard cable, longer lengths possible with special cable),
- Dimensions 242 x 105 x 19 mm.
- Supports HDMI 2. 0b with copy protection HDCP 2. 2 as well as resolutions up to 4096x2160p 60Hz with HDR.
Scope of delivery:
HDMI Matrix Switch, power supply, mounting bracket, remote control and battery