- USB fingerprint sensor specifically for biometric login with Windows Hello (instead of a password), very secure and cannot be spied on
- Driver support in Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit) already included, therefore no software installation necessary .
- Fingerprint scanner with 360° area sensor - just tap, very fast recognition from all directions
- Very compact, straight design - fits into any USB port (USB 2. 0 / 3. 0) and sticks out less than 1 cm, ideal for notebook or laptop
- 5 fingers or people can be taught, Smart Learning continuously improves the recognition rate
No more remembering or typing an insecure password, no more fear of prying eyes: With this fingerprint sensor, you can easily upgrade your Windows 10 system. A free USB 2. 0 or 3. 0 interface is all you need. The FPS00200 recognises your fingerprint and logs you into Windows in one second. For the initial setup, your fingerprints have to be "learned". A smart algorithm helps here, which learns through frequent repetition and speeds up recognition. At least 5 different fingers can be learned - either all from you or from several people. The sensor surface enables 360° recognition. So you don't have to place your finger at a certain angle. This is really suitable for everyday use. Once you get to know the function, you won't want to do without it.
The biometric login is already included in Windows 10 and is called Windows Hello. Therefore, no software installation is necessary, everything is prepared in Windows 10. The drivers are also included in Windows or can be loaded automatically via an online connection if required. Over time, more software applications will become possible with Windows Hello. If the Finderprint sensor is unplugged from the computer, the conventional password entry takes effect. When it is plugged in again, the fingerprint login is immediately active again. No repeated set-up is necessary. Instructions for setting up the device with a video are available here and via the QR code on the packaging. A driver can be installed manually for Windows 7/8.