With this lamp to clip onto your screen, you can light up your desk conveniently and save space.
- Suitable for a monitor frame thickness of 7 to 45 mm
- The lamp head can be tilted at an angle of 170° and thus does not dazzle
- The brightness and light colour can be dimmed in 5 steps or adjusted from cool white to warm white .
- The power supply is via USB from the monitor, notebook or computer, all controls are within reach on the lamp head
- Light output 250 lumens, brightness 800 lux at a distance of 30 cm, power consumption 5 W, typical life 25,000 h
- Lampshade made of black exolated aluminium, clamp holder made of plastic with rubber to protect the surface, dimensions 447 x 85 x 25 mm
Connect the USB micro port in the base of the lamp to a USB port on your monitor, hub, computer or power supply. For full performance, a USB port capable of delivering at least 1A of current is required. These ports are often found on the back of a PC.
- Useful luminous flux 250 lumen, brightness 800 lux at 30 cm distance
- Angle of radiation FWHM 120°
- Power consumption 5 W
- Lifetime L70B30 > 25,000 h
- Lampshade in black exolated aluminium
- Plastic clamp bracket with rubber to protect the surface
- Dimensions 447 x 85 x 25 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Monitor lamp with clamp
- USB cable 1.5 m