- Enables the connection of 4 HDMI sources such as a PC, PS5 or Xbox Series X game console to an HDMI sink, e.g. to a television
- Input switching by remote control, button or automatically
With this switch, 4 media players can be used on one television or monitor. This allows you to use 4 devices such as PS5, Xbox Series X, Fire TV, Apple TV, PC alternately without any losses if your display only has one free HDMI socket. All new gaming features like 4K 120Hz and VRR are supported! You can press the button on the remote control or on the switch to select between the 4 inputs. Automatic switching between the HDMI inputs is also possible (not supported by all HDMI sources). Then the VSW14100 switches to the last active player, and back again when it is switched off. The automatic switching function can be deactivated.
Power is supplied via the supplied mains adapter.
Features and Specifications:
- Supported HDMI 2.1 features: ALLM, VRR
- Maximum data rate 40 Gbps
- Maximum video format 4K 120Hz YUV 4:2:2 12-bit, 4K 120Hz RGB / YUV 4:4 :4 10-bit or 8K 60Hz YUV 4:2:0 10-bit
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG-HDR
- Supports HDCP 2.3 copy protection, backward compatible
- Supports all audio formats including LPCM2.0-7.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD / Atmos, Dolby MAT, DTS, DTS-HD, DSD
- Power supply via 5 V DC, power consumption < 2 W
- Maximum HDMI cable length at 8K / 4K 120Hz: 3 m
- Dimensions: 19.6 × 6.7 × 2.1cm
Note: This switch cannot be connected directly to a soundbar that only has a single HDMI port.