LED desk lamp with rotary knob
- All functions are controlled via the innovative rotary knob
- Dimmable and adjustable from warm white to cool white
- 4 joints ensure flexible alignment
This desk lamp is child's play to operate. All functions are controlled via the innovative rotary knob: To switch on and off, tap the rotary knob. Turn to the left to reduce the brightness, to the right to increase it. And to adjust the light colour, keep the knob pressed and turn it. This way, the colour temperature can be changed between warm white, neutral white and cool white. The last setting remains stored and is used when the lamp is switched on again (as long as the lamp is not completely disconnected from the mains).
The lamp can be adjusted well via the 4 joints so that it does not dazzle and illuminates the desk optimally.
- Dimensions 48 x 47 x 16.5 cm
- Diameter base 16.5 cm, lamp head 14 cm
- Useful luminous flux LED module 670 ... 700 lm
- CCT 3000 ... 6500 K
- Power consumption 6 W
- Effective luminous flux approx. 540 lm
- CRI > 80 Ra
- Long-life LEDs, typical service life 30,000 h
- Material: aluminium, ABS plastic
- Power supply 12 V DC 450 mA via supplied plug-in power supply unit
Lampe war nicht 100%ig ok. Kundenbetreuung war sehr gut erreichbar und reagierte sehr kundenfreundlich.