Designed for TVs with eARC connector
Converts the eARC audio signal to a conventional HDMI signal
Achieve the best in audio and video quality
Control the volume of the sound system with the TV remote control
This eARC Audio Extractor routes the audio signal from the TV to a normal HDMI input from the sound system.
- When connected to a modern TV with HDMI eARC, all audio signals are transmitted to your sound system via HDMI. An AV receiver or a soundbar with normal HDMI inputs is sufficient
- The sound from smart TV apps and HDMI sources connected to the TV, such as Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox and Playstation, are transmitted in the highest audio quality - all HDMI 2.1 features of game consoles are still possible. Xbox or Playstation can therefore be operated with 4K 120Hz and VRR.
HDMI eARC Audio Extractor
The AX110 is a solution for connecting the latest televisions with an HDMI eARC connection to existing sound systems. Modern players such as XBox Series X or PlayStation PS5 can be connected directly to the television, even via HDMI 2.1. There are no restrictions on video formats or gaming. At the same time, high-quality audio formats can be played back as normal HDMI signals via the AV receiver. There is no need to replace your AVR just to use eARC.
The AX110 converts the eARC audio signal to a conventional HDMI signal. The AV receiver or the sound system does not need to support the video format or HDMI 2.1. A black screen plus audio is delivered. All eARC audio formats are possible, e.g. Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, PCM5.1, Dolby MAT, Dolby Atmos. A standard HDMI input on the sound system is sufficient for this. An HDMI-ARC connection on a soundbar is not suitable for connection. To pass through PCM5.1 and PCM7.1 sound, the TV usually needs to be switched to audio passthrough mode.
Controlling the volume of the sound system and muting with the TV remote control is possible with the AX110 if the sound system supports HDMI-CEC commands on its HDMI inputs. This usually works with AV receivers from the last 10 years. The automatic switching on and off of the AV receiver together with the television works in most device combinations. But it is possible that certain combinations will not work - the responsible HDMI-CEC protocol is interpreted differently by manufacturers.
Please note that TVs with HDMI-eARC sometimes do not pass DTS and DTS-HD audio formats. In such cases, most Blu-ray players or Xbox allow you to deactivate DTS bitstream output. This means the player does the decoding and outputs the uncompressed DTS signal as PCM multichannel. Such a PCM 5.1 or PCM 7.1 audio signal can then be passed lossless through by the TV and AX110.
- Power supply via USB, USB device socket or power supply required (5V 350 mA, not included).
- No operation on the HDMI-ARC connection of a soundbar possible, sound system requires normal HDMI input (HDMI-ARC connection of a soundbar is an HDMI output!). Therefore not suitable for Sonos or Bose soundbars.
Box contents : AX110, USB cable 1m for power supply, high quality 8K HDMI cable 48 Gbps 0.5 m
- HDMI version HDMI 2.1
- Connections: 1 × HDMI eARC connection for TV (signal input),
1 × HDMI to AV receiver (signal output), USB micro
- Supported audio formats: Dolby Digital Plus (incl. Atmos), AC3 (Dolby Digital 5.1), DTS, DTS-HD, Dolby True-HD (incl. Atmos), DTS-ES 6.1, DTS-HD, DTS:X, LPCM 2.0 / 5.1 / 7.1, Dolby MAT
- HDMI CEC control
- Recommended HDMI cable length < 5 m
- Power supply: USB micro 5V
- Power consumption typ. 0.7 W
- Dimensions (W×L×H) 70.5 × 75 × 18.4mm
Дуже якісний продукт з LG OLED c3 та Onkyo TX-SR373 працює гарно, підтримує керування av receiver.
Wie im Titel beschrieben.
CEC funktioniert mit LG Fernsehern. Ledeglich muss der Receiver vorher angeschaltet werden. Der delay ist von ca 200 ms auf 10 ms gesunken, was ein Spielerlebnis mit Dolby atmos erträglich macht.
Lieferung 10/10, 2 Tage nach Bestellung bei mir zu Hause