- USB-C and USB-A ports for charging batteries on mobile phones, smartphones, headphones, tablets and powering devices with 5V USB power
- Compatible with QuickCharge 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery
- Voltage and maximum current delivery 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A (USB-C or USB-A) respectively.
- Maximum current output when using USB-A and USB-C simultaneously: 3A at 5V voltage, maximum charging power 18 W
- Compact, angled design for easy accessibility of the ports and low pulling forces on the socket
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 6 cm and 6.2 cm deep
- Mains voltage 100 to 240 V at 50/60 Hz
- Charge voltage and maximum current output: 5V 3A or 9V 2A or 12V 1.5A
A super charger that charges two devices in parallel and quickly without producing excessive heat. There are also no annoying beeps or whistles to be heard. I like the compact shape and placement of the sockets opposite the plug. Overall, it makes a high-quality impression and is a very good choice for the price.
Does what it's supposed to and super fast too. Until USB c has become the standard, combination of USB a and USB c is awesome. The charger feels high quality and I am absolutely satisfied with it.