- Makes it possible to distribute one HDMI source to 2 displays (monitor, TV, projector) or AV receiver, automatic downscaler for Full HD displays with UHD source (2160p to 1080p)
- EDID control to use devices with different picture & sound capabilities (Copy, 4K fix, Mix mode) - You get the optimal AV format when the best display is connected to HDMI Out 1 and in Copy mode
- Supports HDMI 2.0 max. 18 Gbit/s, all resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz YUV 4:4:4 Ultra-HD 4K with HDR (HDR10, Dolby Vision) and HDCP 2. 2 copy protection
- Supports, among others, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD (incl. Atmos), Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, LPCM 5.1/7.1, stereo
- HDMI-CEC pass to HDMI out 1(HDMI-ARC is not supported)
- Integrated signal amplification for a range of max. 10 m with standard HDMI cable 24AWG
This 1×2 HDMI splitter delivers the audio-video signal of one source (e.g. Blu-ray player, games console, satellite receiver, streaming box) to 2 HDMI end devices at the same time. You can therefore connect your TV set and a video projector at the same time and even use them in parallel. No switching is necessary, the splitter distributes the output signal to both HDMI devices. Video resolutions up to 4K - also called Ultra-HD or UHD - are supported. The maximum data rate is 18 Gbit/s.
By means of EDID, the connected devices communicate about their capabilities (among other things, supported picture resolution & sound format). If you operate 2 devices with different resolutions, the smallest jointly supported mode is normally selected. But with the EDID switch, you can set the mode manually.
Copy: The output is optimal for the display on output 1. Exactly the same format is available on output 2, unless display 1 and the HDMI source use 4K, but display 2 only supports Full HD. Then the video signal is scaled to 1080p. (Display 1 continues to receive 4k).
Mixed: Delivers the best possible format that is compatible with both end devices. The HDMI sink with fewer supported formats therefore limits the output,
Auto: Signals support for 4K 60Hz stereo.
HDR and Dolby Vision are supported in Copy-EDID and Mixed-EDID mode. HDMI CEC communication is possible between source and Display 1. Robust metal housing with external power supply (USB connection).
Scope of delivery: HDMI splitter, USB power supply unit, instructions