- To operate the television and video projector alternately from one source (game console, media player, PC, AV receiver, etc.)
- Or to switch between 2 sources on a display or on a sound system
- "Pigtail" version with integrated HDMI cable 48 Gbps, length approx. 50 cm
- Supports all HDMI 2.1 functions like 4K 120Hz, VRR, ALLM, 8K 60Hz, etc.
The SW211 is a bi-directional HDMI switch for alternate operation of 2 players on one display or 2 displays on one HDMI source. Switching between port 1 and 2 is done with a button. the power supply through an HDMI player. Simultaneous output to 2 displays is not possible. Only the selected display receives the HDMI signal. An LED display shows the selected connection: lights up blue for connection 1 or green for connection 2. You can identify your HDMI cables with the enclosed colored stickers.
- Please note that HDMI-ARC or HDMI-eARC (the audio return channel from the TV to the sound system) are not supported.
- Because there is no additional power supply, no active / fiber HDMI cable can be used.
- When operating on 2 displays, some players may require a restart after switching, especially if the properties of the displays are very different (e.g. full HD and 4k).
Features and Specifications:
- Supported HDMI 2.1 features: ALLM, VRR, QFT
- Maximum data rate 48 Gbps
- Maximum video format 4K 120Hz YUV 4:4:4 12-bit or 8K 60Hz YUV 4:2:0 12-bit or 1080p 240Hz
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Pass-through of CEC control from/to the active port
- Supports all audio formats including LPCM 2.0-7.1, Dolby Digital Plus, AC3, Dolby TrueHD / Atmos, Dolby MAT, DTS, DTS-HD, DSD
- Voltage supply via HDMI source, power consumption < 0.5 W
- Recommended maximum HDMI cable length:
4k 120Hz: max. 1.5m, 4K 60Hz: max. 3m
- Dimensions: 85 x 56 x 17 mm (without cable)