- USB-C and USB-A ports for charging batteries on mobile phones, smartphones, headphones, tablets and powering devices with 5V USB power
- Compatible with QuickCharge 3.0 and USB-C Power Delivery
- Voltage and maximum current delivery 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A (USB-C or USB-A) respectively.
- Maximum current output when using USB-A and USB-C simultaneously: 3A at 5V voltage, maximum charging power 18 W
- Compact, angled design for easy accessibility of the ports and low pulling forces on the socket
With this USB charger, you can quickly and safely charge a device with USB-C or USB port (or 2 devices at the same time). The charging adapter automatically detects whether a connected mobile phone supports fast charging. Output current and voltage are adjusted accordingly. The higher the current and voltage, the faster your device is charged. USB sockets on the PC and simple charging adapters output 2.5 W. This adapter can deliver up to 18 W on one output, so it charges much faster. Many current smartphones and tablets support QuickCharge 3.0 mode for the fastest charging speed. Other devices are charged at 2.4 A (12 W output) or at normal speed. Of course, you can also use it to permanently supply a device with 5 V voltage. If 2 devices are charged at the same time, they share 15 W of power. As soon as a battery is fully charged, its charging is terminated. The charger does not have a light and is therefore ideal for use in the bedroom. The connection to the socket is made via a Euro plug, so it can be used in many countries. Thanks to its compact dimensions, the charger adapter fits in any pocket.
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 6 cm and 6.2 cm deep
- Mains voltage 100 to 240 V at 50/60 Hz
- Charge voltage and maximum current output: 5V 3A or 9V 2A or 12V 1.5A