- Socket strip with sockets rotated by 45° (suitable for angled plugs) with child-proof locks, illuminated switch, maximum load 3680 W,
- Protective contact flat plug, ideal for use of wall sockets behind cabinets
- Built-in 2-way USB fast charger with max. 2.1 A output current and ID chip for fastest possible charging of mobile phone, phone, iPad, tablet and other devices with battery
- Compatible with all devices that charge via USB, supports BC1.2 USB Battery Charging Standard fast charging, Apple Charging, Samsung Galaxy
- With surge protection device (SPD), protects connected devices from overvoltage and voltage spikes
- Tested safety with protection against overload, overvoltage, overcharging and overheating - your devices can be safely operated or charged
This power strip has sockets that are arranged rotated by 45°. This way, angled plugs also fit next to each other. All sockets have increased protection against accidental contact. The switch lights up discreetly when it is switched on. All sockets and the integrated USB charger can be switched off at the same time via the switch. On the underside, there are two tabs that can be slid out and used to attach the strip to the wall, floor or table. At the same time, these tabs serve to wind up the cable during transport. The connection cable is equipped with a flat plug so that sockets behind cabinets can also be used.
With the built-in USB quick charger, you can quickly and safely charge 2 devices. The charging unit has a chip that recognises which fast charging options a connected device is capable of. The output current is adjusted accordingly. The higher the output current, the faster your device is charged. USB sockets on the PC and simple charging adapters normally output 0.5 A. This adapter can deliver up to 2.1 A at an output, i.e. charge up to four times as fast. The chip identifies the devices according to the standards USB BC1.2 (USB Battery Charging), Apple Charging, Samsung Galaxy. Almost all current smartphones and tablets are compatible. If your device does not support any of these standards, it will be charged at normal speed. The maximum charging current for both outputs is 2.1 A. So if 2 devices are being charged at the same time, about 1 A is available for each. As soon as one battery is fully charged, charging stops.
This power strip has been successfully tested by an independent institute and meets all German and European safety standards. The integrated overvoltage protection protects your connected devices.
- Surge Protective Device:
SPD Type 3, Uc 250 V, L-N: Uoc :4 kV, Up: 2 kV, L/N-PE: Uoc: 4 kV, Up: 2 kV
- Length of connecting cable 1.5 or 3 m
- Connection max. 3680 W / 230V