- Powers small devices such as Ethernet or HDMI switch, splitter, HDMI audio extractor, amplifier with 5 V via a USB-C output .
- Connects to Type C power supplies and USB-C device socket, e.g. set-top box, notebook, TV, tablet, mobile phone .
- Connection DC hollow plug with 5.5 mm outer and 2.1 mm inner diameter, cable length 50 cm
This adapter cable allows power to be supplied to devices that are otherwise powered by a 5V (or higher) plug-in power supply. With this cable, the 5V supply can be provided from a device with a USB-C socket, e.g. from the notebook. This saves space and energy. Suitable for powering small devices such as Ethernet switches, HDMI components, TV amplifiers and the like.
The passive cable does not allow for negotiation of USB charging voltages, so usually only 5V is supplied!
- DC hollow plug 5. 5/2. 1 mm
- USB-C plug
- Cable length 50 cm, AWG20 cable
- loadable up to 12V maximum 5 A