- Extra large illuminated area for an even, glare-free light
- Maximum light output 550 lm (equivalent to 1000 lux at 45 cm distance), ideal for office, reading, crafting or as a table lamp
- Smart touch dimming of brightness and light colour adjustable from 2700K-6500 K (warm white - daylight - cool white), with storage of values for colour temperature & brightness
- Touch function with haptic feedback through vibration (vibrates when minimum or maximum setting is reached)
- One-touch night light function (dims and switches to warm white with one touch without changing the default setting)
- Steplessly adjustable arm and rotatable lamp head with 5 joints, panel made of tinted acrylic glass
- USB port (5 V max. 1 A) for charging smartphone in lamp base - charge your phone directly at your desk
This modern desk lamp has a particularly large illuminated area. The result is a bright, even light. The energy-saving LED technology ensures an eye-friendly, flicker-free light with a long service life. Via 5 joints, you can adjust the luminaire to your liking - without glare. You can change the brightness and the light colour via the touch panel just as you prefer. From bright cool white for concentrated reading or a cosy warm white for relaxing - you have a choice of 255 settings. Tap the book symbol for a cooler light colour, the coffee cup symbol for a warmer one. You can set the brightness independently.Special highlight: When the maximum or minimum is reached, the touch surface vibrates slightly. So your colleagues are not disturbed.
At maximum brightness, an illuminance of 1000 lux is achieved at a distance of 45 cm. The last set value is saved and used the next time the light is switched on. In addition, there is a night light mode in which a warm white light with very low brightness is switched on. This is practical as a night light or minimal lighting. In the base made of tinted acrylic glass, there is a USB charging socket. You can use this to charge a smartphone, for example.
I don't write often, but the lamp is worth it. I have the lamp on the desk. Great brightness, great color temperature, both adjustable. And all the turning options are great! There are 5 joints from the foot to the light element! I just discovered one. :-)
The lamp produces wonderfully adjustable light - from direct and very bright to dim and indirect. We recommend!
I bought the lamp to 'put myself in a better light' during webinars. This lamp absolutely fulfills that. It is small, inconspicuous and also foldable.
Brightness fits. Value for money. Glare-free. Movable in all directions.