- Multi-outlet power strip with 45° rotated protective contact sockets
- Increased protection against contact
- With permanent overvoltage protection (varistors + gas discharge arrester, surge current max. 4500 A 8/20 µs)
- With illuminated, 2-pole switch and 1.4 m supply cable
This multiple socket outlet offers 4 functions: the division of a mains socket outlet into several power outlets, increased protection against contact, a switch for disconnecting the connected devices from the mains and integrated surge protection. The power strip thus protects all connected devices from overvoltage caused by voltage peaks or atmospheric effects such as thunderstorms as well as static charges. Even after the overvoltage protection has been triggered, the power strip is still functional. The protective contact sockets are rotated by 45° so that angled protective contact plugs can be used next to each other. The integrated child protection is located inside. Two plastic plates seal the contacts of each socket. Only when pressure is applied to both plastic plates at the same time - for example with the plug of the electrical appliance to be used - do these seals open and the socket outlet can be used as usual. The illuminated switch makes energy saving particularly easy. Connected devices are completely disconnected from the mains via this 2-pole circuit breaker.
- Maximum connected load: 3500 W (max. 16 A / 250 V AC).
- Integrated overvoltage protection (varistors + gas discharge arresters)
- Shock current max. 4500 A (8/20 µs)
- Connection cable length 1.4 m with earthing contact plug