- HDMI switch for connecting a soundbar via HDMI eARC to 3 HDMI sources and TV, video projector or monitor
- Delivers audio from the TV (internal tuner or apps) and the 3 HDMI sources to the soundbar, supports audio formats stereo, Dolby Digital 2.0 / 5.1, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby MAT, DTS-HD, DTS-X, multichannel PCM up to 7.1
- Switches input source via button or supplied infrared remote control, supports HDMI-CEC for controlling the external player via TV remote control
- Supports Ultra-HD resolution up to 4K 60Hz as well as HDR10, Dolby Vision, suitable for any TV or projector with HDMI input (no eARC or ARC connection required)
- Fits soundbar or AV receiver with HDMI eARC connection, optimal also for Apple TV 4K, Xbox One S/X, Blu-ray player, Nintendo Switch for uncompressed audio
Connect 3 HDMI media players to your eARC soundbar - The VAX04101 allows you to play audio from external HDMI sources through a soundbar with an eARC connection. The sound then no longer depends on which audio formats the TV or video projector supports. You can also play Dolby Atmos sound via a connected streaming box (for example, Apple TV 4K, Xbox One X, Fire TV, Shield). The switch enables the connection of 3 HDMI sources such as media player, satellite receiver and PC. Switching is done automatically to the last activated device, or by button on the front panel, or by infrared remote control. If a TV with HDMI-ARC connection is connected, the internal TV sound can also be played back via the soundbar. So also the sound from cable TV, satellite TV and Smart TV apps comes through the soundbar.
Select the Audio EDID on the VAX04101 to set the maximum sound format to 7.1, 5.1 or 2.0 or to negotiate it automatically. If your soundbar has HDMI inputs, HDMI sources connected to it can also be played back. In video, the switch supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 2160p at 60Hz, 3D, HDR formats such as HLG-HDR, HDR10 and Dolby Vision. All sound formats (including Dolby TrueHD with Dolby Atmos, Dolby MAT and LPCM 5.1/7.1) can be transported via eARC.
Scope of delivery: Switch, power supply unit, remote control, battery