- Distributes an Ultra HD HDMI signal (4K HDR) to 2 Ultra HD TVs, monitor, projector or AV receiver
- Down-scaler to output 4K content to a Full HD display (2160p@60Hz HDR becomes 1080p@60Hz HDR, 4k@30Hz SDR becomes 1080p@30Hz SDR, etc., no change in HDR mode or audio format)
- Manually switch audio EDID via Audio Mode switch, provides best possible or commonly supported audio format
- Supports 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 or HDR, including Dolby Vision, downward compatible to low resolutions on input and output
- Supports HDCP 2.2 copy protection, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, Dolby Digital, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Atmos, stereo
This HDMI 2.0 splitter distributes an HDMI signal up to Ultra-HD resolution (4K) to 2 HDMI end devices, e.g. TVs, monitors, projectors or AV receivers. The splitter is downward compatible with low resolutions at the input and output. Via an integrated down-scaler, 4K content can be displayed on a Full HD display. This enables mixed operation of 4K TV and Full HD TV. If a 4K signal is present and both a 4K TV and a Full HD display are connected, the splitter delivers a down-scaled picture in 1080p on the Full HD display. The refresh rate is not changed, 4K@60Hz becomes 1080p@60Hz. HDR output is not possible when a Full HD device is connected. It will not scale to or from a 1440p resolution.
In addition, the audio mode can be selected via a switch. This allows you to set the HDMI source to deliver the best possible sound format (maximum). Or a sound format that both connected HDMI end devices support (minimum). Note that if you connect to an older AV receiver, it may limit the video output.
The splitter is optimal if you connect a main device with a high-quality sound system, for example a 4K TV with soundbar, and a monitor or projector as a second device. If you want to use HDR or 3D video formats, both connected end devices must support this.
- Supports video formats up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz YUV 4:4:4 incl. 3D, Supported colour format deep colour 24/ 30/ 36 bit, HDR (High Dynamic Range) with HDR10, Dolby Vision, Range with standard HDMI cable 24AWG: at 1080p max. 10 m at input + 10 m at output, at 4K max. 5 m at input + 5 m at output.
- Supported Audio Formats: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True-HD (incl. Atmos), Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, LPCM 7.1, AC3, DTS, stereo.
- Supports HDMI-CEC.
- Power consumption < 2W
- Dimensions 94 x 53 x 22 mm
Scope of delivery: HDMI splitter, power supply