Use as a sender / transmitter
Use as receiver / receiver
Supported audio codecs and latency
- Bluetooth 5.0 adapter, function as audio transmitter or receiver adjustable, inputs and outputs 3.5 mm jack analogue or SPDIF Toslink digital
- Supports all old and new Bluetooth audio devices with SBC as well as HD audio formats aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and AAC for low-delay audio transmission in high quality
- As a transmitter optimal for connecting to TV or console, sends audio to Bluetooth headphones, with aptX Low Latency almost no latency and ideal for gaming, live music or TV
- As an audio receiver, plays music from smartphone on hi-fi system or allows wireless transmission to wired headphones with controls for volume, track forward/back and pause
- Chip set CSR BC8675, minimum 10 m range, integrated rechargeable battery with approx. 20 hours operating time (or 14 hours running time with SPDIF connection), supports multipoint, dualpoint
With this device, you can transmit the sound of an audio source wirelessly in transmitter mode (TX) and play it back with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. In receiver mode (RX), you can receive a Bluetooth audio signal and play it back on an audio amplifier, wired headphones or similar. Power can be supplied via the built-in rechargeable battery or a USB-A connection. The function as a transmitter or receiver can be set via the slide switch. The adapter is compatible with all older and newest Bluetooth audio devices. This is because it not only supports the standard Bluetooth codec SBC, but also the high-quality formats aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and AAC. This not only results in better sound. Latency is also reduced. This is the name given to the time delay that occurs during processing and signal transmission. With aptX Low Latency, the transmission takes place almost in real time. This is especially important for musicians and for television. Used there, you get the sound synchronised with the picture if your headphones also support the aptX Low Latency codec. The ABT00101 is therefore ideal for connecting to a TV and then sending the sound to Bluetooth headphones. Thanks to Multipoint, even to 2 headphones at the same time. The best possible codec is always used so that your audio device is optimally supported. The codec used is indicated by the flashing of the coloured LED. When used as an audio receiver, music from the smartphone, for example, is played back on the hi-fi system or car radio (or enables conventional cable headphones to transmit wirelessly). You can use the buttons to adjust the volume, skip tracks forward/back or pause. The built-in rechargeable battery provides approx. 20 hours of operating time (or 14 hours with SPDIF connection). The Bluetooth adapter can be charged or permanently powered via the USB micro jack. The ABT00101 supports Multipoint (2 headphones listen at the same time at the transmitter, not with aptX Low Latency) and Dual-Link (2 smartphones are paired at the receiver at the same time and used alternately). It is adjustable whether aptX HD is prioritised for highest audio quality or aptX Low Latency for lowest delay. The analogue and digital connection can NOT be used at the same time.
- High-quality Bluetooth 5.0 chipset CSR BC8675
- Minimum 10 m range
- USB PC connection or charger required, not included
Scope of delivery: Bluetooth adapter, audio cable 3.5 mm jack, USB micro charging cable, fibre optic cable 1 m, instructions (German, English, French, Italian)
Aktuelle Sony Bravia XR-Modelle lassen es nicht zu, dass man den Ton der Lautsprecher und einen Bluetooth-Kopfhörer parallel betreibt.
Dieser kleine Helfer hat uns das ermöglicht. Nun können meine Frau und ich unseren neuen TV vollends genießen!
Sehr empfehlenswert, Plug & Play, netter technischer Telefonsupport!
Ich nutze das Gerät zur Übertragung auf 2 Dolby Atmos Rearspeaker für eine 11.2 Heimkinoanlage. Verbindung steht wie eine 1. Aptx sorgt für kein Delay, bin rundum begeistert. Dicke Empfehlung!!!
Reichweite könnte besser sein
TV in my apartments for some reason doesn't have audio output at all, so to connect a couple of wired headphones from Sony for me and my wife - I purchased this great device and it works like a charm. I can hear the movie sound so clear and detail like I immersed in the scene - thanks to AAC receiving support. Good to know in case I need more connection options in the future - it's all included already. Best value and quality for such an inexpensive price tag.
Funktioniert hervorragend.Einfache Bedienung, sehr gut verarbeitet, benötigt nicht viel Platz. Akku ist für mich im Moment nicht erforderlich, aber keine Ahnung was die Zukunft bringt. Ich bin sehr zufrieden.