- Connect up to 3 HDMI devices to your Ultra HD TV with this HDMI switch, e.g. Playstation, Fire TV, Sky Q, Apple TV 4K .
- Automatic and intelligent switching between the HDMI inputs (auto-switching can be deactivated), alternatively switchable by hand or infrared remote control
- Supports HDMI 2.0b with 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 Ultra-HD 2160p as well as HDR10, HLG-HDR, HDR10+ and Dolby Vision, 3D, downward compatible to low resolutions
- Supports HDMI-CEC control, HDCP 2.2, as well as all audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby MAT .
- Provides additional HDMI inputs to your TV, monitor, projector, AV receiver or soundbar
This HDMI switch allows you to connect 3 HDMI sources to one HDMI input, e.g. to connect Playstation, PC and set-top box to an Ultra HD TV. Switching between the inputs is automatic (auto-switching) or manual via remote control or operating button. When you switch on a connected HDMI source, it is automatically switched to this input. If you switch off the HDMI source, it is switched to the HDMI input previously used. Some devices do not switch off their HDMI output in standby, so the switch is always signalled as being switched on. To get around this, you can switch off the auto-switching function. To do this, press the SWITCH key for 5 seconds until the LEDs flash. Switching is then only possible by pressing the key. To switch on auto-switching, press SWITCH again for 5 seconds.
- Supports HDMI 2. 0b up to 18 Gbps
- HDCP 2. 2, HDMI-CEC and all video formats up to 2160p / 4K @60HZ YUV 4:4:4 with HDR10, HLG-HDR, Dolby Vision as well as all sound formats.
- Dimensions 111 x 53 x 21 mm
- Power consumption 2.5 W