- HDMI splitter for signal distribution to 2 end devices, optimal for connection to the HDMI output of soundbar or AV receiver
- With ARC pass (pass-through for Audio Return Channel) and HDMI CEC on output 1
- Second HDMI input, manual switching to play a second HDMI source on both outputs
- Automatic scaler to play Ultra HD content on a Full HD display, scaling from 2160p to 1080p, HDR is supported
- Supports Ultra-HD 4K 60Hz YUV 4:4:4, RGB (up to 18 Gbps) as well as HDR including Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2, supports all audio formats
- EDID management with Copy EDID function (main device determines output formats), Mixed EDID (for playback on both displays) or Default (enforces 4K 60Hz HDR 7.1 audio)
This HDMI splitter with ARC pass-through can be operated between a sound system and TV & projector, yet you can still use HDMI-ARC (Audio Return Channel) from the TV. So if you want to hear the sound from Smart TV apps or the internal tuner for satellite or cable TV through your sound system, this splitter is ideal. The ARC from the TV on output 1 is passed through to the input. As usual, you can also control the volume with the TV remote control, because HDMI-CEC is also passed through.
This splitter has an automaticdonwscaler. If one connected display supports 4K, but the second display only supports Full HD, the source can still deliver 4K. Then the scaler function in the splitter works (except for 4K 60Hz YUV 4:2:2). The Full HD device thus receives a video signal downscaled to 1080p, so 4K / 2160p 60Hz becomes 1080p 60Hz. The HDR mode is not changed. The 4K display receives the original resolution.
In addition, there is a second HDMI input that you can use to connect another HDMI source. Switching to the second HDMI input is done manually by pressing a button on the VSP01222. The output signal is always distributed to both end devices, e.g. TV and video projector at the same time. The output signal is therefore not switched.
A EDID management with COPY / MIXED / DEFAULT mode ensures the best possible control over the audio and video formats. The splitter supports Ultra-HD up to 4K 60Hz as well as HDR10, HLG-HDR and Dolby Vision, including 3D, as well as all audio formats from input to output (e.g. Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby-MAT, DTS-HD Masteraudio, DTS-X, LPCM5.1, LPCM7.1). In the return channel (HDMI-ARC), a maximum of Dolby Digital Plus (including Dolby Atmos) is supported. Recommended maximum cable length at 4K < 5 m, dimensions 10 x 5.4 x 1.9 cm
Scope of delivery: Splitter, power supply