- To operate the television and video projector alternately from one source (game console, media player, PC, AV receiver, etc.)
- Or to switch between 2 sources on a display or on an HDMI input on the sound system (not for HDMI-ARC connection)
- Supports all HDMI 2.1 functions like 4K 120Hz, VRR, ALLM, 8K 60Hz, etc.
The SW210 is a bi-directional HDMI switch for operating 2 players on one display or 2 displays on one HDMI source. Switching between port 1 and 2 is done with a button. the power supply through an HDMI player. Simultaneous output to 2 displays is not possible. Only the selected display receives the HDMI signal. An LED display shows the selected connection.
- Please note that HDMI-ARC or HDMI-eARC (the audio return channel from the TV to the sound system) are not supported.
- As there no additional power supply, no active / fiber HDMI cables can be used.
- When operating on 2 displays, some players may require a restart after switching, especially if the properties of the displays are very different (e.g. full HD and 4k).
Features and Specifications:
- Supported HDMI 2.1 features: ALLM, VRR, QFT
- Maximum data rate 48 Gbps
- Maximum video format 4K 120Hz YUV 4:4:4 12-bit or 8K 60Hz YUV 4:2:0 12-bit or 1080p 240Hz
- Supports HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Passing through the CEC control
- Supports all audio formats including LPCM 2.0-7.1, Dolby Digital Plus, AC3, Dolby TrueHD / Atmos, Dolby MAT, DTS, DTS-HD, DSD
- Voltage supply via HDMI source, power consumption < 0.5 W
- Recommended maximum HDMI cable length (to input and output):
4k 120Hz: max. 1.5m, 4K 60Hz: max. 3m
- Compact metal housing 75 x 16.5 x 36 mm