- Amplifies HDMI audio/video signals up to 18 Gbps bandwidth (HDMI 2.0b)
- Allows longer HDMI cable runs, range: 15m at 4K 60Hz Dolby Vision, 25m at 4K@60Hz, 30m at 4K@30Hz, 50m at 1080p
- Also supports 4Kx2K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 or UHD with HDR
- Powered by the HDMI source, no power supply required
- Compatible with HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 copy protection, pass-through for HDMI CEC control
This repeater amplifies HDMI signals, enabling long cable runs. The signal amplification takes place up to the highest data rate of 18 GBit/s (HDMI 2.0b specification). This means that even at a resolution of 4K at 60 Hz and the highest colour space YUV 4:4:4, a range of up to 25 m can be achieved. At lower data rates, the maximum range increases to 30 m (at 4K@60Hz) or even 50 m at 1080p.
All common SD/HD/4K image resolutions are supported, e.g. 480i/576i/480P/576P/720P/1080i/1080P/2160P and 3D video. The same applies to audio: DTS-HD/true-HD/LPCM7. 1/AC3/DTS/DSD. HDMI CEC control signals are passed through. The repeater is also compatible with HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 copy protection. Power consumption is less than 1 W in operation, so power can be supplied via the HDMI cable. The signal source powers the repeater and no power supply is required. This signal repeater is used for presentations, training and home cinema. Please ensure that the HDMI cable is of good quality. For greatest range, use high-speed cables with AWG24 copper conductors and choose a setup with the following maximum lengths:
source > 15 m > repeater > 10 m > TV
source > 25 m > repeater > 25 m > TV
Please do not operate several repeaters in series and do not combine them with an active HDMI cable. The signal quality will otherwise drop.