- Active HDMI cable with Titan module, supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4: as well as HDR, ARC, HDCP 2.2, minimum 18 Gbps
- Each cable tested for 4K HDR, no more connection problems with long cable runs
- S-Locked HDMI connector with high retention force for secure attachment
Power supply required via USB port on display
- No HDMI handshake required, no limitation of formats and protocols, supports Freesync, G-Sync, VRR
- Titan module with amplifier stage and equaliser as well as accelerator for the HDMI DDC data channel
This active HDMI cable features a Titanium I module. This allows for long cable runs even in demanding 4K applications (Ultra HD resolution). The Titan cable is therefore ideal for operating UHD Blu-ray players, PlayStation, XBox, Apple TV, Fire TV and other devices with 4K HDR content. The HDMI signal is equalised and amplified. The values are optimally adjusted in production for each available cable length. The production is continuously monitored by an independent laboratory. Each cable is tested individually. Therefore, optimal transmission quality is always guaranteed. The Titan module has an accelerator for the HDMI DDC channel through which the information to connected devices is exchanged. Because with passive long HDMI cables, the HDMI handshake between the devices often fails. This is effectively prevented with this.
The power is supplied via USB. Any USB device socket or a separate USB power supply unit (not included) is suitable for this. The HDMI plugs are equipped with the patented S-Locked technology. This means that the HDMI plug holds better in common device sockets - which is especially important for long cables. The retention force is equivalent to 4 kg.
- Power consumption: max 0.25 W.
- Supports Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital, DTS, DVD Audio, SA-CD, HDCP 2.2, HDMI-CEC, ARC, HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 3D TV.
- Tested for data rates up to 18 GBit/s (HDMI 2.0 with 4K @ 60Hz 4:4:4).
Various lengths available, 25 m and 30 m version with metal plug