- Distributes an Ultra HD signal to 2 displays and delivers 5.1 audio to a sound system, supports HDR10, HLG-HDR, Dolby Vision
- Switchable downscaler, scales a 4K input signal to 1080p for a full HD display
- HDMI Audio Extractor with optical digital output SPDIF Toslink (2.0 or Dolby Digital / DTS 5.1 sound only) and analogue output 3.5 mm jack stereo
- Copy-EDID function, the source recognises only one end device and provides an optimal signal for it - alternatively switchable to Auto-EDID
- Supports HDMI 2.0b up to 18 Gps 4k@60Hz YUV 4:4:4,
- HDMI-CEC and ARC are NOT supported
The HDMI splitter distributes audio and video from an HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays, e.g. TV and video projector. Ultra-HD and all HDR formats (HDR10, HLG-HDR, Dolby Vision) are supported. All audio formats are also supported by the splitter in the HDMI pass, e.g. DTS, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD / Atmos, DTS-HD. Both end devices receive the same signal. If the source provides a 4K signal and one of the displays can only handle Full HD, the scaler can be switched on. This converts a 4K signal to 1080p. Other parameters such as frame rate, colour space, sound format are not converted. A 4K@60Hz signal thus becomes 1080p@60Hz, 4K@24Hz HDR becomes 1080p@24Hz HDR. It should be noted that Full HD displays cannot correctly display Dolby Vision HDR. When playing back on 4K and Full HD displays at the same time, HDR should therefore be switched off at the source or AUTO mode should be used.
With AUTO mode, the HDMI information of the connected displays is compared and delivered to the HDMI source. The HDMI source then provides an output format so that all displays have picture and sound. So as soon as a Full HD display is connected, the source in this mode will only deliver Full HD.
In COPY mode, the HDMI source only "sees" the display on HDMI Out 1 and delivers the optimal format. Another display with less capabilities may then have no picture. The switchable downscaler can help here. Therefore, connect your best display to HDMI out 1.
The splitter has an audio extractor. This additionally outputs the audio signal via SPDIF Toslink (digital as 2.0 or 5.1 sound) or analogue audio (stereo only). The output of Dolby Digital Plus via SPDIF is generally not possible. The audio formats are not mixed or converted, the same audio format is delivered to all outputs.
- Supports HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2
- Audio formats via SPDIF Toslink: Dolby Digital AC3, DTS, LPCM 2.0
- Audio formats via HDMI: DTS-HD, Dolby Digital Plus (eAC3), Dolby TrueHD (incl. Atmos), AC3, DTS, DSD, LPCM 2.0-7.1
- Video formats up to 2160p @ 60Hz YUV 4:4:4, HDR10, Dolby Vision, HLG-HDR, colour depth 3x 8-12 bit
- Dimensions 120 x 62.5 x 14 mm
- Power consumption 2.8 W
- Scope of delivery: HDMI splitter, power supply